Backwash
LCH

LCH

Randomness in its true form--not unintelligible, just inconsistent.

[ Links ]

< ? blogs by women # >





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
7.31.2001
 
Also..web gleanings, eh? (from my brother's blog) Well, I saw this at a thread on my favorite site..

Ever wonder how much you're worth? Well check out this nifty little link. Just answer a bunch of questions and there you have it! Your worth. Mine happened to be somewhere in the region of $1, 800,000-something. Methinks that the person who came up with that test has too much time on their hands..but then again, I suppose I do too. Especially if I have time to do this website and take the stupid test.


Comments: Post a Comment


Google
Try looking up "lastcrazyhorn."



Add Me!


Contact me at: lastcrazyhorn AT gmail DOT com