Backwash
LCH

LCH

Randomness in its true form--not unintelligible, just inconsistent.

[ Links ]

< ? blogs by women # >





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
7.31.2001
 

It has been brought to my attention, that some people are not familiar with ending sentences with "...". Through my many years on the internet (all of a whomping 2), I have grown lax with my punctuations. My mother says the "..." are referred to as ellipsis dots. They are used to show omissions or incomplete thoughts. The latter is what I do. Although, technically speaking, you are supposed to stick a space in-between every dot. Alas, I do not.. To clarify the theory of incomplete thoughts, I use them when I'm just trailing off. Maybe when I'm not entirely sure where a period or comma should go..or sometimes I just trail off. I will continue later..



Comments: Post a Comment


Google
Try looking up "lastcrazyhorn."



Add Me!


Contact me at: lastcrazyhorn AT gmail DOT com