Backwash
LCH

LCH

Randomness in its true form--not unintelligible, just inconsistent.

[ Links ]

< ? blogs by women # >





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
7.28.2001
 
<b>My pointless and probably pathetic ramblings</b>

Well, for one thing, I ought to tell you something. First off, I have no idea what I'm doing. If you would like to e-mail me..feel free to try. lastcrazyhorn@hotmail.com I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing. So you'll have to bear with me for the next few weeks.


Well..for one thing, maybe I could tell you why it's LCH? Stands for Lastcrazyhorn. That's my name that I go by at a lot of places. It's a long story that I will attempt to tell later..as soon as I find out if this page looks okay.





Comments: Post a Comment


Google
Try looking up "lastcrazyhorn."



Add Me!


Contact me at: lastcrazyhorn AT gmail DOT com