Backwash
LCH

LCH

Randomness in its true form--not unintelligible, just inconsistent.

[ Links ]

< ? blogs by women # >





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
7.29.2001
 
Our band is going to be good this year.... I can feel it. The sophomores this year are a whole lot nicer than the ones last year. This year, they're even willing to talk to me. I feel special. :)
Our marching band is smaller this year..partly due to a couple of different reasons..1..we had a big senior class graduate out of the band..2..we had a small sophomore band group come up..and 3..we had a bunch of people drop out.
The sophomores are nice this year..there's a couple of sophomore guys who keep asking me to eat lunch with them everyday. =) There are some juniors that were nice last year (last year's sophomores)..I might as well mention a few of their names(not all)..because I might mention them later.. A few of them were ..Brandon, Chris , Josh, Kira, Elizabeth ..and that's about it for now


Comments: Post a Comment


Google
Try looking up "lastcrazyhorn."



Add Me!


Contact me at: lastcrazyhorn AT gmail DOT com