Backwash
LCH

LCH

Randomness in its true form--not unintelligible, just inconsistent.

[ Links ]

< ? blogs by women # >





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
7.28.2001
 

Well..until I can figure out how to make the HTML work...I guess I will just do some writing. You know, for a long time, I wanted to be a writer. For a full time career. Then I realized that it pays about squat, unless you're the author of the Harry Potter series..So until I become rich and famous..I will content myself with this blog. (Which hopefully I will figure out how to work better in the future)


Right now on the eastern coast of the United States, in a state called North Carolina..where I live, it is all of 70 degrees (F) outside. It's also cloudy. Now I'm thinking, what's up with this? Sure, it's nice and all..but if I remember correctly, isn't it late July??....usually, around here..late July is humid and hot. As in around 95 degrees (F). So I'm thinking..gee, that's odd. And that's just how pathetic my life is..to spend it commenting on the weather..oy.


Other people have lives. I have a life. A rather dull one, but a life nonetheless. I'm hoping that when I get out of the house..somewhere, it will pick up my life a bit. I mean, right now..what do I do for fun? I go on the internet..that's about it. I don't have any contact with RL (Real Life) friends..they don't have any contact with me..outside of school.. I don't have anywhere I can really go. Who wants to go to the mall with their mom? Umm.. not me. Even if I did go to the mall..shoot. The mall here pretty much sucks. I can count the stores on my fingers..The only good one is Waldenbooks.. Oh yeah..then there's that other issue..$$$$$$$$$$$.


Money..the problem of the universe. I get an allowance..come to think of it, I haven't received it for the last couple of months.. $17 a month. Great. I can't have a job during the school year (I'm not allowed)..and during the summer I'm too busy. Great. Wonderful. I don't really even want a job. Only jobs available around here are waitressing jobs..like I really want to be a waitress. Uh huh. I think I'd rather be cheap and go without a job. Although..I have had a few dogsitting jobs in the past. Heck, one time I even took care of a chicken. Whatever. It paid good. Well, pretty good.


You know..I look out my window, the one right beside the computer, all the time. I see the trees, the grass, the dogs...the road...and I think, hmm.. I could be out, doing something. And then my mind comes back to reality.."and that would be???..." Hm...I'll let you know if I ever find out.


I told you..pathetic..



Comments: Post a Comment


Google
Try looking up "lastcrazyhorn."



Add Me!


Contact me at: lastcrazyhorn AT gmail DOT com