Backwash
LCH

LCH

Randomness in its true form--not unintelligible, just inconsistent.

[ Links ]

< ? blogs by women # >





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
11.23.2001
 

America's Open Wound



Or would that be "Open, Bleeding Wound?"

Thanks to Geekemglory for the link: from the National Post, we find that the city officials are worried about Typhus, because of all of the rats who are there at Ground Zero. Human remains eating rats. Ew. And, there won't be a New Year's Eve celebration at Times Square because of security worries.

I don't know about you, but this reminds me of a book I read a year or so ago. Batman: No Man's Land. I don't feel like explaining it right now. Besides, there is an summary of the storyline on the page.

It's just that, in New York, it's called Ground Zero. With Gotham, it was No Man's Land. I don't see that much of a difference.


Comments: Post a Comment


Google
Try looking up "lastcrazyhorn."



Add Me!


Contact me at: lastcrazyhorn AT gmail DOT com