Backwash
LCH

LCH

Randomness in its true form--not unintelligible, just inconsistent.

[ Links ]

< ? blogs by women # >





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
11.01.2001
 

And it's...YELLOW



Well I smelled that coming. That's right. Smelled it. The water at my house, that is. I think either the water around where I live is funky---------- or the pipes are rusty. Either way, the water is yellow sometimes. And, it has this smell. Bleah. So I just use my trusty Brita water filter bottle. Except for the fact that recently I just took out the filter and put it in another bottle. But I only did that because the Brita one is slightly too big to carry in my backpack.

But we also have a jug for around the home use. Mom mostly uses that, and I mostly use my water bottle.

For some reason I've been really thirsty today. I wasn't that hungry, nor did I have to use the restroom very much. I was just thirsty. Odd.


Comments: Post a Comment


Google
Try looking up "lastcrazyhorn."



Add Me!


Contact me at: lastcrazyhorn AT gmail DOT com