Backwash
LCH

LCH

Randomness in its true form--not unintelligible, just inconsistent.

[ Links ]

< ? blogs by women # >





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
11.05.2001
 

Chicago's O'Hare Airport



I don't particularly care for this airport. I got stuck there for a lengthy time once. For some reason, I can remember if it was this last Spring Break or the one before that. Hm.

What I do remember was that I got stuck there for what was supposed to only be about two hours, and what eventually turned into around seven or eight hours. Oh well. I talked to some interesting people. Mormons, a freshmen in college, a church youth group (or something)..a few others. It had started snowing, and then when we finally got on the plane, we had to get off because the door wouldn't close.

I'm guessing Subash Gurung doesn't much like that airport either. But, what do you really expect when you're sneaking in nine knifes, a can of mace and a taser? I mean, what could he have been thinking? Well, that sounds really stupid. Maybe he was going to take out the whole plane or something. Huh.

But then again, how exactly did the security people miss what he was carrying?


Comments: Post a Comment


Google
Try looking up "lastcrazyhorn."



Add Me!


Contact me at: lastcrazyhorn AT gmail DOT com