Backwash
LCH

LCH

Randomness in its true form--not unintelligible, just inconsistent.

[ Links ]

< ? blogs by women # >





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
11.02.2001
 

Fear, fear everywhere..



..everyone, and everything. Well, I guess if they got a threat about it, it's good to be on the safe side. But what exactly can you do if they decide to blow up these bridges?

Bridges include:

Davis said the threat involved the Golden Gate Bridge and Bay Bridge in the San Francisco area, the Vincent Thomas Bridge at the Port of Los Angeles, and the Coronado Bridge in San Diego


And...

Capt. Ken Franke with the San Diego Harbor Police would not elaborate on specifics about security at the Coronado Bridge.

"Rest assured there's a very intensive security program in and around the bridge," he said.


Uh huh. Okay then. All I can say is..I'm glad I don't live there. And if I did, I'd avoid traveling for a while. I think the article said this threat for Nov. 2nd - November 7th.

I hope it doesn't rain on November 18th



Meteor showers are really cool, or so I've been told. I think I might have seen one or two in my lifetime. But this time, (as long as it's not cloudy), I'll be old enough to really appreciate it. If only it wasn't happening from 4 am- 6 am, I'd be happier. But eh, it doesn't really matter.

The last time this particular meteor shower occurred was in 1966. Heck, my brothers weren't even alive then. My mom would have been, um...ah, 18. That's pretty cool. I'm nearly that old. I turn 18 on April 6th. =)


Comments: Post a Comment


Google
Try looking up "lastcrazyhorn."



Add Me!


Contact me at: lastcrazyhorn AT gmail DOT com