Backwash
LCH

LCH

Randomness in its true form--not unintelligible, just inconsistent.

[ Links ]

< ? blogs by women # >





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
11.24.2001
 

I Have This File



I have this file on my computer. It's actually a sub-file, I think. The name of the file that is under is called "Blogging Help." It's just basically anything that I want to be associated with blog stuff.

I have 16 of these sub-files (I think that's what they are called). Here are a few of them:


  1. AIDs Day Dec 1
  2. Backwash
  3. Bad Gov't Reactions to Sept. 11th
  4. Cool links
  5. Good Blogs
  6. Good news articles
  7. Sept. 11th stuff for blog
  8. Specific onsite blog stuff


You know, stuff like that.

Well, under #3, is a whole new field. I just created that folder a week or two ago. I never had a need for one before.


  1. Free Speech R.I.P.
  2. In A Time Of Terror, Protest Is Patriotism
  3. Africa: US Shuts Down Somalia Internet
  4. High School Speech by Peace Prof Raises Ire
  5. Police State
  6. Rising Fears That What We Do Know, Can Hurt Us


Cheerful stuff, yeah I know.


Comments: Post a Comment


Google
Try looking up "lastcrazyhorn."



Add Me!


Contact me at: lastcrazyhorn AT gmail DOT com