Backwash
LCH

LCH

Randomness in its true form--not unintelligible, just inconsistent.

[ Links ]

< ? blogs by women # >





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
11.19.2001
 

I'm Sorry I Didn't Write Anything Yesterday



I meant to, honest. Except for the fact that I had the first of three horrible parades yesterday.

We had to be there at 2:30 pm. The parade didn't start until 3. We were unit #86. It was 70 degrees (F) out there. Need I say more?

Bleah. My mom said that I looked like I was about pass out. Personally, I was more of the opinion that I felt like I was going to pass out and throw up at the same time. That would have been bad. Especially since that is a potentially fatal combination. We didn't get done with the parade until about 4:20 pm. Mr. Hendrick (my band director), said that the parade next week is longer than this one. For some reason, I guess my memory's hazy, but I remember yesterday's parade as being longer than the one due next week. Oh well.


Comments: Post a Comment


Google
Try looking up "lastcrazyhorn."



Add Me!


Contact me at: lastcrazyhorn AT gmail DOT com