Backwash
LCH

LCH

Randomness in its true form--not unintelligible, just inconsistent.

[ Links ]

< ? blogs by women # >





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
11.07.2001
 

The Infallible Nose Test



Yes indeedy. The most important test of all.

Look, if I can see your nose, you're tailgating me too much. In fact, while we're on it, don't tailgate me at all. That would make me very happy.

Listen, GET OFF OF MY BUTT.

For some reason, maybe because it's the law, but I actually do the speed limit. I might go 5 over once in a while, but that's about it.

You see, if you ride on my butt, I'm going to drop down and do exactly the speed limit. Maybe a little under if I feel like it.

So GET OFF OF MY FREAKING BUTT.

Okay, rant over.



Comments: Post a Comment


Google
Try looking up "lastcrazyhorn."



Add Me!


Contact me at: lastcrazyhorn AT gmail DOT com