Backwash
LCH

LCH

Randomness in its true form--not unintelligible, just inconsistent.

[ Links ]

< ? blogs by women # >





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
11.09.2001
 

Look, I Can't Be Anyone But Whom I Am



And I'm currently trying to figure that out. Obviously I need to let my feelings out more. If for nothing else, to make this blog more interesting. And I'm sorry if I made this place feel like I'm a distant and cold person. It's just how I sometimes act. I forget to really put how I feel. I try to pretend like everything is okay, because it is safer that way.

Currently, I think I am over my obsession with the recent news in the world. Except for the fact that I dreamed that I had come in contact with Anthrax last night. That was a freaky dream. But I think I might try to be more real from now on.


Comments: Post a Comment


Google
Try looking up "lastcrazyhorn."



Add Me!


Contact me at: lastcrazyhorn AT gmail DOT com