Backwash
LCH

LCH

Randomness in its true form--not unintelligible, just inconsistent.

[ Links ]

< ? blogs by women # >





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
11.09.2001
 

Muahahahaha



The end of men? Well, you might say, "Wow, that'd be neat. Women should rule the world anyway." But I wonder about the whole question of sex? Unless all women were lesbians, I think some women wouldn't like the idea of not having men around.

I kind of like men. I feel that everything was put on this earth for a reason, men being one of those things. So while some men may question the longevity of their positions on this earth, I don't really think that they have anything to fear.


Comments: Post a Comment


Google
Try looking up "lastcrazyhorn."



Add Me!


Contact me at: lastcrazyhorn AT gmail DOT com