Backwash
LCH

LCH

Randomness in its true form--not unintelligible, just inconsistent.

[ Links ]

< ? blogs by women # >





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
11.22.2001
 

On A More Upbeat Level. . .



What am I thankful for? Earlier today, my grandma asked me the same question. I answered, half-jokingly that I was thankful for socks. And I guess that's true on a certain level, that I am thankful for socks. I mean, what would life be like without socks?

Of course, on a more serious level, I guess I just said that to evade the question. It's more of a personal thing for me. Not just some thing I can shout from all the roof tops for everyone to hear (although I suppose that's what I am doing now).

I am thankful for being allowed to be who am I. I am thankful that I am about to go off to college next year. I am thankful that my family is safe, and that some of them are nearby. I am thankful that I am a Christian. I am thankful for my brain, for my heart and for my soul. And I am thankful for my friends. Online and in real life.

So, thank you everyone. Thank you that you read this, whether or not you agree with me or not. Thanks for being around.


Comments: Post a Comment


Google
Try looking up "lastcrazyhorn."



Add Me!


Contact me at: lastcrazyhorn AT gmail DOT com