Backwash
LCH

LCH

Randomness in its true form--not unintelligible, just inconsistent.

[ Links ]

< ? blogs by women # >





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
11.20.2001
 

School. . .Blah



I thought I might take this time and mention some school stuff. Blah.

Okay, that's it.

Just kidding.

This was the last day of school for the week. We're off Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. That's fine. I'm really happy with that.

I got my report card yesterday. I had 3 A's, one B and one C. The C was one point away from being a B, so it's not so bad. It was also in Calculus, so that's actually pretty good.

It was sort of interesting. A friend of mine got a C as well, but his C and my C are different. On his report card, the teacher had written in that he was capable of doing better work. On my report card, he wrote that I showed interest and desire to work. So, hah.

My three A's were in Latin, Band and English. The B was in European History Honors.

Onwards



The author of Scriblings, a website that I have been visiting recently, is very nice. So go drop by her page. :)


Comments: Post a Comment


Google
Try looking up "lastcrazyhorn."



Add Me!


Contact me at: lastcrazyhorn AT gmail DOT com