Backwash
LCH

LCH

Randomness in its true form--not unintelligible, just inconsistent.

[ Links ]

< ? blogs by women # >





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
11.27.2001
 

Some People Are Extremely Odd



There's this guy who is going to cut off his feet live on webcam on the 30th of November. Not only that, but he's using a homemade guillotine. Ew.

He's says that he's doing it for charity. He's partly paralyzed from the waist down. The website also states that he can't feel anything below his ankles.

Even if it is for a good cause, ew. Just, ew. That makes me think of the Stephen King book, Misery.

I don't know why, but that just pains me. Wait! I do know why. It's his freaking feet!


Comments: Post a Comment


Google
Try looking up "lastcrazyhorn."



Add Me!


Contact me at: lastcrazyhorn AT gmail DOT com