Backwash
LCH

LCH

Randomness in its true form--not unintelligible, just inconsistent.

[ Links ]

< ? blogs by women # >





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
11.22.2001
 

They Got Here At 1



And it's 7 pm now. They are still here. Talking. That's fine. It just means that we get to put off cleaning up until later. Procrastinating in its finest form. Yee-hah.

Oh No



I found this just now, while look through Backwash. This is bad. This really is bad. It's worse than I thought.

You know the show, The X-Files? Back before it got kind of crappy, when Mulder and Scully were still around, it was just good old science-fiction. And that's what I like. Science-FICTION. The government's out to get us folks, and this time it's for real.

So what if the Taliban surrender? The news says that they are within days or weeks of surrendering. Or maybe they already have. But will it end there? Will this new "domestic terrorism" end there? Or was this just an opening for our government to turn against the people it's supposed to be protecting?

You feel like you're safe. Safe at home, surrounded by your friends, your family, your neighbors. Maybe we're not so safe any more. Maybe on the outside, everything is all right. They show you the stuff that they want to show you on T.V.. But they leave out the important stuff. Stuff like the USA PATRIOT Act. Or as the author of Tpoh says, the "Piss on the Constitution Act." To hell with our rights. To hell with our past. To hell with it all. It's lost. All lost. I used to be just depressed about my life and things like that. But ever since Sept. 11th, it hasn't been about any of us. Fear is the end our great country. And Revenge is its result. Evil has triumphed once again. And I fear that it is a lasting triumph.

We all had to grow up really fast two months and eleven days ago. I guess some people couldn't handle it.

And maybe I am making too big a deal out of this. Maybe. But it's what I believe in. On a personal level, I've always believed in the right to choose a different path from the world around you. And when others question that path or try to intervene, it makes me mad.



Comments: Post a Comment


Google
Try looking up "lastcrazyhorn."



Add Me!


Contact me at: lastcrazyhorn AT gmail DOT com