Backwash
LCH

LCH

Randomness in its true form--not unintelligible, just inconsistent.

[ Links ]

< ? blogs by women # >





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
11.30.2001
 

This Is Cool



Me and Tpoh are in total agreement. I love rain too. It rained all day today.

Recently it cleared up, but it luckily also brought in some cooler weather. And besides, we have a football game tonight.

I remember this one scene that I saw when I was about in the second or third grade (that's eight or nine years old). We were having this huge thunderstorm in right in the middle of the school day. For some reason I happened to be in the office doing something.

The window/front door was in the office. If you look out the door, you see a long sidewalk extending straight from the door. There were little trees all around, and big ones across the street. There also were lamp posts.

When I looked outside, it was dark as heck outside. And I will have this image pasted in my mind forever probably. I looked out, and everything seemed so symetrical. Everything was lined up. It was pouring down rain and there was plenty of lightning. All the lamp posts' lights were on, and the trees were all shaking and waving like mad. I remember the leaves blowing across the path.

I remember thinking, "Wow. That's really cool."


Comments: Post a Comment


Google
Try looking up "lastcrazyhorn."



Add Me!


Contact me at: lastcrazyhorn AT gmail DOT com