Backwash
LCH

LCH

Randomness in its true form--not unintelligible, just inconsistent.

[ Links ]

< ? blogs by women # >





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
11.12.2001
 

This Site Was Reviewed



You may or may not know that. I submitted it to this place. So I agreed with a couple of things the reviewer said. A couple. A few. The person who reviewed my blog did not like it. She gave it a 1, out of a possible 5 points. The readers liked it even less. They gave me a 0.5.

I just thought that it was funny to view the reviewer's homepage. Especially since it would have been on my list of semi-crappy blogs. I just think that's funny. She told me that she didn't like my blog, and I don't like hers. I think it's just a matter of objective.

She said that my posts were depressing. She said that my title was boring, because she didn't understand it. I fixed that. She said I hadn't ever finished my profile. What's to say I ever was going to? She's 16 and lives in Australia. She doesn't understand how I feel. She also happens to be younger than I am. Hm. A kid. Heh.

No, no. I'm not trying to be mean. I knew what might happen when I submitted my site. I did get something out of it. I finally wrote down the history behind LCH.

And besides, my friends keep telling me to let out my feelings and not let others walk all over me. Well, heck yes. This feels good.


Comments: Post a Comment


Google
Try looking up "lastcrazyhorn."



Add Me!


Contact me at: lastcrazyhorn AT gmail DOT com