Backwash
LCH

LCH

Randomness in its true form--not unintelligible, just inconsistent.

[ Links ]

< ? blogs by women # >





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
11.29.2001
 

Well, Sometimes We Don't Know Everything



I was just thinking about how teenagers are sometimes accused of acting like know-it-alls. We think we know it all, just because we're teenagers. You know, since we're not little kids anymore. High Schoolers are especially bad for this kind of thinking. I may have even been guilty of it once or twice. . .a year. . .a month. . .a week. . .maybe a day.

Well, there are some things that we really don't know much about. And worse yet, some of these things we can't ask anyone else about because it could be a potentially embarassing subject.

This website is a good one for teens or just anyone in general. It explores sexuality and most everything that goes with it. I don't necessarily advocate having sex as a teenager. I wouldn't do it, but that's mostly because I believe in waiting until I'm married. But whether or not you have sex right now, everyone is almost always curious about something.


Comments: Post a Comment


Google
Try looking up "lastcrazyhorn."



Add Me!


Contact me at: lastcrazyhorn AT gmail DOT com