Backwash
LCH

LCH

Randomness in its true form--not unintelligible, just inconsistent.

[ Links ]

< ? blogs by women # >





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
11.29.2001
 

The Wind Is Blowing



Now, if that's not a simple sentence, I don't know what is.

I Need To Get This Out



Sometimes, after turning something in English, I get mad at what she [my teacher] says about my stuff. Look, it's meant to be interpreted any way, I don't care how. If you think it doesn't make sense, it doesn't matter. Plenty of things don't make sense! I want it to sound like this. I don't want it to sound like anything else. That's how I want it to sound! Geez, damn it.

Listen, I like my teacher. She's a lot better than some. But sometimes, it's my own freaking thing. I want it to sound like this. I don't want to sound like something else. They are my words. And I don't want it to sound like just anything else. It's my interpretation. If you don't like it, tough.

And that just made no sense. Okay, rant over.

I just don't like people messing with my stuff.


Comments: Post a Comment


Google
Try looking up "lastcrazyhorn."



Add Me!


Contact me at: lastcrazyhorn AT gmail DOT com