Backwash
LCH

LCH

Randomness in its true form--not unintelligible, just inconsistent.

[ Links ]

< ? blogs by women # >





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
11.06.2005
 
There was a point somewhere in my life where the phrase, "I'm thinking about taking my own life," took on another meaning beyond the self-centered one that I had previously known. For although I never heard the words out loud (personally or otherwise), they had always held a certain kind of charm for me.

That is of course, until April 4th, 2005.

My friend, really one of the only friends I had had in high school, was found dead in a bathroom . . . with a gun.

And I couldn't go to his funeral, because I was out of town at the time.

So I wasn't ever officially able to say goodbye.
.
.
.
Except online.

I wish I could see your face once more. That's all I want. I swear.

I'm sorry I couldn't have helped.


Comments: Post a Comment


Google
Try looking up "lastcrazyhorn."



Add Me!


Contact me at: lastcrazyhorn AT gmail DOT com