Backwash
LCH

LCH

Randomness in its true form--not unintelligible, just inconsistent.

[ Links ]

< ? blogs by women # >





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
9.02.2006
 

Nostalgic




Every now and then, I think about this place, just sitting here . . . doing nothing. It makes me sad, I guess. I mean, incredible as it seems, I started this blog back before 9/11. And since then, I have graduated high school, graduated college, written a book (currently being edited), made several lifelong friends, extended my horn range from 2 and a ½ octaves to 4 and a ½ octaves, found my soul . . . among other things, and discovered that life is worth living.

Madness.


Comments: Post a Comment


Google
Try looking up "lastcrazyhorn."



Add Me!


Contact me at: lastcrazyhorn AT gmail DOT com